Saturday, October 13, 2012

Thankful - week 6

5 minutes of thankfulness....

Kisses from Joe when he comes home in the morning
Rhea's fluffy bedhead
My mom
My Mother-in-Law
Extended family
Sweet niece and nephew
spellcheck
rain
the comfort of being with family
new babies in the lives of close friends
our new baby growing - I can feel the swimming more and more
space heaters
Rhea's laughter
Kisses from Rhea
coffee filters (morning hats)
crayons & stickers
being at home with my husband and child(ren)  - I am SUPER grateful for this! I cannot imagine anything else! I know it's a great privilege and high calling and I never want to take it for granted. Hear my heart, I feel like the most blessed woman, even on the hard days. I am increasingly thankful for all of Joe's hard work so that we can make this choice for our family. He's my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment