Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thankful - week 5

I didn't forget! Setting the timer for 5 min this time to hopefully express a broader scope of how amazingly blessed I am.....

breath in my lungs
winter clothes
slippers
Rhea's feetie pajamas
abundant humor my husband and I share
Rhea's ever expanding vocabulary
felt new baby move on the outside last night! so sweet
grace
laughter
autumn leaves (autumnal foliage- for Reesa)
special friends God gives us for special seasons of our lives
milk
feeling secure in the love of my family
drying racks for the laundry
Joe's ability to fix the cars on his own
Joe's appreciation of my cooking
ok, just plain real thankful for my sweet husband!!
warm chocolate chip cookies
friends
neighbors
the freedom to dream
Goodwill stores


so my list grew some.... I love forcing myself into the thankful frame of mind, makes me do a lot of reflecting. Some days my world seems so small because I am at home 90% of the time and I can get caught up in how disconnected I feel from the 'outside world' but really.... I live in a huge world of little blessings every day here inside our home!


And I love fall, it's my favorite season! I can now relate to how Joe feels on all those hot sticky summer days ; )

p.s. thanks Amanda for the collage maker site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment