Thursday, October 18, 2012

Oh the blog...

I am SO thankful for the technology we have today! Blogging is great for sharing our experiences with family and friends who live far away from us. Thank heavens I am not having to hand write all of our updates, or process all our photos (LOVE the digital age). I know there's a herd of horses somewhere that are glad I don't have to use the Pony Express. And the sad thing is... there is SO much more that I want to share on this blog than what I already do. 'Computer time' just isn't a huge part of my day and our beloved laptop is quite possibly on it's last leg so things don't always work as quickly as I'd like. BUT I will share as often and as much as I can : )

I have a complusive photo dissorder which I have reclaimed as ligitimate by calling it 'photo journalling' for our family. The last 3 months have averaged about 1,000 photos/mo. (yes, I have already filled up 1 external hard drive) I don't know if our pace will slow come winter time since we'll be indoors more.... ???

I am 4 wishful posts behind...
A weekend with Grandma
Last boat ride of the season : (
Sleepover with Alie
Vala's Pumpkin Patch
... and tomorrow I'll hopefully have pictures of our new baby to share! (never did come up with a 'womb name')

Anyways, just know that we are loving life and if you ever what to see pictures, we have LOTS! Some day I know I'll be thankful we have them!!


Check back tomorrow for the pink/blue announcement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment