Saturday, October 6, 2012

Good?morning Dixson Style!

Coffee filter hat! 


 Who needs fancy toys??





 Unfortunately this is not the first time this has happened : ( 
I tend to accidentally clink the bottoms against the sink, 
which isn't a very forgiving surface. 

But go without coffee? Heavens no. We improvise : )

Then in the afternoon Great Grandpa and Grandma were in town before picking up 'Merle Knight' from the airport. Can't be this close and not connect! We went to lunch at the Olive Garden then a little shopping!

You don't have to say it, I know this makes her look like a big girl!

Studying the menu, serious business
(Mom, now I know where you get it from)

Shopping with GGma [bling!]

Shopping with Great Grandpa ; )  [toys!]

And I had to add this one for fun, she was playing with the
potato peels while I worked on supper. She kept hopping up
off the chair to reach more peels and move them from one
side to the other, silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment