Friday, February 15, 2013

Dear Blog....

I love the idea of having this blog, to share with family and also to keep fun memories saved for ourselves.... that being said, I apologize for my neglect. But a blog is not a living thing so I think I'm safe. (Plants and I on the other hand, well, that's a different story). Regrettably it's been about a month and a half since my last post. I'll do my best to update the gap.
I am still working on cleaning and organizing for Baby Girl's arrival (truthfully, there will always be cleaning and organizing to do). My to-do lists for each day are long and my energy supply runs out way before I am ready to be done.... but all the major stuff is prepared. I wouldn't panic if we were bringing her home tomorrow (ok, maybe just a little).
Rhea's 2nd birthday was last week. I can hardly believe that she is 2 already. She is such a delightful little girl. She is active all the time! She talks a lot and I am starting to get to hear myself through her... for example I was walking in front of her outside yesterday and she yells "wait a minute!". ("just a minute", "in a minute", etc. are some of Mommy's phrases). She's going to be a great big sister! She is very nurturing. Grammy gave her a baby doll for her birthday and she loves taking care of it. We go to the Dr. this afternoon and when I told her we were going to hear Baby Girl today she was ready to go now (8am) but it's tough to explain that the appointment isn't until 4.
I feel like we are still in the wake of catching up from her party. It was a lot of fun and a very full house. I've got some pictures on Facebook.

Here we are doing some painting today.....


No comments:

Post a Comment