Saturday, September 1, 2012

Thankful

I've been reminded this week thru various media forms (blogs, newsletters, etc.) of the importance of being thankful and the many positive benefits we reap from having a thankful heart. Someone suggested taking 2 minutes each day and just write down things you are thankful for. I LOVE this idea. And in hopes of helping myself stay accountable to this joyful activity I want to share my list with you on either Fri or Sat of every week.

Setting the timer.... here goes.....

sunshine
rain
green grass
loving husband
wonderful neighbors
family
privileged to carry a second child
nap time
washing machine / dryer
God's unfathomable love for me

There it is. 2 minutes really isn't that long once you get going... 
and my mind goes in a zillion directions : )

double rainbow over the canal last week :-)


Blessings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment