Monday, July 2, 2012

Back in action!!

As a follow up to my confessional post I'm super excited to announce that we got a new camera!! It's the Olympus TG1 - a tough camera. Joe, Rhea and I went out on the sandbar today and had a ton of fun playing with it... it's waterproof! So we could take some really cool pictures. I think today's picture count was 157, yikes! All the fam knows I'm a 'crazy camera lady' but I love having the snapshots of fun memories... and after being out of commission for 2 months, here we go!! And I have a new nephew to photograph! Yay! This camera has a ton of cool settings and takes fast, sharp pictures, perfect for us! Much thanks to Joe for his extensive research!! So here are some shots from today.... (click on the slideshow to see all the pics slower or individually)

1 comment: