Friday, June 29, 2012

New stuff!

Hi sweet followers : )  Check it out ^^^^ new tabs above!

One of my close friends came over this morning and gave me a 'Blogger Crash Course' in adding tabs to our blog.... there's a lot you can do inside a blog, I just wasn't sure how..... but Amanda, she's a expert!! Thank you Amanda!
Check out her blog!
http://www.semihealthyblog.com  >>> She's always got fun posts, work out tips and great recipes to share!

And the latest 'new'...... a new nephew!!!!!!!   
Lucas Kenneth Petersen
He's SO precious!!! 7lbs. 10oz.
Jake, Sarah and Luke are all doing well! They were going home from the hospital today, I can't wait to get to go see him again!! Rhea gave him many hugs while we visited the hospital yesterday and she kept stroking his soft hair saying "Niiii" (nice). She also identified he has eyes, nose, etc.... but we are still working on 'soft touches'. He's a keeper for sure!!! Praise Jesus for this sweet little life!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for tabs!! I think I like them so much because it helps keep things organized.

    Thanks for the mention! <3

    ReplyDelete