Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2 Months old!!!

Oh my heavens I can hardly believe my baby girl is 2 months already! She is growing so fast! She is such a blessing and it's so fun to watch her develop, I wouldn't trade it for anything!! She does make a variety of noises now ("talking") and she smiles fairly often. Our days are pretty routine and she does well when we go out. Overall she really is a delightful baby!! With the recent warm days we have had I am learning that she really likes being outside; she likes to ride in the stroller or just tour around the patio and yard. Below is a collection of pictures from the month. [They scroll kinda fast but if you click on the slideshow you can go thru them one by one] Also, I've included a video from the Christy Creme. Joe and I really enjoy going there and usually visit every other Monday as our treat before he goes back to work for the week.

We love you all so very much!!! Thanks for checkin' in!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is totally talking to you!! So sweet! As always I am willing to babysit sometime so just let me know! :-)

    ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete