Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Season 2012

Hello all! I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure here but I have a series of fun photos to share with you leading up to Christmas! This year, I chose to forgo the decorating for a variety of reasons. Have no fear, the nativity is on the mantle and we borrowed a small fiber optic tree (I just didn't have the energy for my 9ft-er) But never the less we are enjoying the season! I'm just tickled to find some of my childhood memories and 'keepsakes' going through a few boxes to get out a couple things. 

These "M&M Guys", as they have been named, are our friendly seasonal guests! Rhea loves real M&M's so the little guys are a real treat. We introduced them to life at our house with some fabric play....




Stay tuned for more fun times with our new friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment