Sunday, November 18, 2012

Brownie Baking Goodness!

I honestly feel like I've been on vacation for the last 4 days!! Gramma Sue came to visit Wed - Fri , Joe was off work Thrs & Fri, Uncle Matt was here Thrs night- Sat afternoon,  and then Saturday night Rhea and Mommy spent the evening baking with our friend Amanda! To have Rhea laugh and play comfortably with others really blesses me :-) and being surrounded by so much loving family is the best!!!

Wanted to share one of Joe's favorite desserts! This was his request for our baking night...

... this time around I used a 9x9 pan for the brownies and halved the topping recipe :-)

** Also note that because there is milk in the topping I store the leftovers (if there are any) in the refrigerator


[knowing it's important to site sources... this is my source: a recipe card from my mom written a few years back, and I have no idea where she found the recipe.]

1 comment: