Thursday, August 2, 2012

A visit from Uncle Matt!

Matt had the day off and came down for a visit on Tuesday. I treated him to waffles for lunch (since I know they're his favorite), then we took the girls outside to swim. Matt had to take the jet ski for a spin too. For supper I made pizza bundles, and everyone got involved when we opened up the olives! Mia wasn't quite sure what to do with them so she enjoyed watching Rhea play around. (The lighting in the house is poor since we're trying to keep the heat out)

Mmm Mmm Mmm!

Feeding one to Daddy

"Load me up Uncle Matt"

Just love her to pieces!!!


Unloading the swimmy bag with Uncle Matt

Yum!

Poor Joe, 2 biscuits did not get pizza guts and of course he has to pick a dud.

I think he likes them ;-)


A fun time was had by all. Grandpa (Papa), Grandma (Gramma), and Matt will be back again next week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment