Saturday, August 6, 2011

August. It's August already?!

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted! Eeek.
I generally post most all pictures to facebook on a regular basis (even tho I said I wasn't going to do that)... she is just too cute not to share!! So hopefully everyone can see those.
Our sweet baby cousin Mia has been coming over a few days each week and its so fun to watch them start to interact with each other. Both girls are so fun and so good. Now that Rhea sits up well enough to ride in the front of the grocery cart I have more confidence in taking them places with me. This week we went to Walmart, Oakview Mall and HyVee.
Joe is working a day shift right now and we LOVE having him home at night and we get to have dinner together as a family. Rhea loves to be in the kitchen with me while I'm working on supper. I usually have her in the walker; she'll scoot backwards to the wall and I pull her back into the middle and she scoots back to the wall. She's kind of grown out of the 'crunchy toy' phase, she still  likes them but we've moved on. Current favorites are a big squishy ball we got from cousin Elizabeth and water bottles.

Oh, and saving the best for last.... she's taking her first assisted steps already! Joe continually prays for her to walk.... apparently the Big Guy loves him very much; not only was Rhea born on his birthday but now she is starting to walk WAY early. (This will mean a whole new level for the momma)

No comments:

Post a Comment